These Buyer Terms also outline your rights and obligations under the Contract of Sale you enter into with Sellers. In our Seller Terms, you can find the rights and obligations of Sellers under the Contract of Sale.
Article 1: Purchasing Lots
Before using our Services, make sure you’re aware of the following:
- Potential buyers must registrated before placing bids or to send messages
- It is strongly advised that potential bidders do them du diligence VintaClassic has made it possible on her online platform to basically check the vin number or history of an vehicle, true a trustworthy third partner. VintaClassics cannot held responsible for the content or information from partners.
- Users can ask questions true our secured message system to sellers to get extra information or proof.
- The Buyer and the Seller of a Lot enter into a Contract of Sale.If your Bid is the highest at the end of the Online Auction, you’ll be considered the Buyer and you’ll automatically enter into a Contract of Sale with the Seller of the Lot. However, if the Seller set a Reserve Price and your Bid is lower than the Reserve Price, there will be no Contract of Sale.
However It is possible that VintaClassics can assist in to work out a deal with seller for you if the reserve price was not met.
- We charge a fee for your use of our Services. The Buyer’s Fee is 8,5% of the Purchase Price (inclusive of VAT if applicable). This will be added to the Purchase Price.
- Buyers have to pay transport costs and any additional import costs (e.g. VAT, import levies).You also acknowledge and accept that you are responsible for checking if there is any specific rule or restriction applicable to the import of an object into your country.
Article 2: Paying for Lots
If you have won a Lot and your Bid reached the Reserve Price, you can call yourself the proud Buyer of that Lot. The next step is to pay for it in accordance with our instructions. Below you will find our payment rules.
- After winning your Lot, you need to pay within three (3) days of receiving a invoice from VintaClassics.Within three (3) days from the end of the Online Auction, you are required to pay (i) the Purchase Price and transport costs (if applicable) to the Seller and (ii) the Buyer’s Fee to us. The specified payment period will never be regarded as a statutory limit. This means a notice of default is required before the Seller can dissolve the Contract of Sale due to your failure to pay. You must ensure that the Seller receives the full Purchase Price amount and we receive the full Buyer’s Fee amount. You are therefore responsible and liable for any costs (such as bank costs), taxes (such as withholding taxes), duties, and levies due.
- On first request the Buyer must prove to Vintaclassics satisfaction toe prove creditworthy to pay for the object
- You guarantee your purchase is legitimate.You warrant that you do not buy the Lot as part of a fake transaction, enabling you and/or third parties to transfer the entire or partial Purchase Price and launder the money involved.
- VintaClassics is using for her Online Market place secured payment providers. Payments are governed by the terms of our Payment Service Providers.Payment processing services on our Online Marketplace are provided by our Payment Service Provider, Mollie, depending on which country you’re in. These payment processing services are subject to the respective terms of our Payment Service Providers. The services are subject to the Mollie Term & Conditions and can be found on the website or for FQA. By selling on VintaClassics, you agree to be bound by these relevant terms, which may be modified from time to time. Receiving payment may depend on you filling in all the details required by the relevant Payment Service Providers, such as your date of birth and, if you’re a Professional Seller, a company registration number. If the payment provider blocks a payment in accordance with their applicable terms, we are entitled to cancel the transaction in our system and refund the Buyer. In those cases, we can’t be held liable or responsible for any damages related to the cancellation.
Article 3: Delivery or pickup of Lots
For most Lots in our auctions, the Buyer ship the item(s) to the address associated with your Account. However, you may agree that Seller ships the Lot(s) to your address specified in your account. Make sure to always check the shipping details in the Lot description.
- Make sure your address is correct for delivery.The Seller will ship your Lot to the address in your Account. We’ll ask the Seller to ship the Lot once your payment has been received.
- If there are any issues, contact us within three (3) days of delivery.As soon as the Track & Trace code shows the Lot has been delivered, you have three (3) days to inform us about any issues related to the Lot. If you need to pick up the Lot, you will need to inform us of any issues related to the Lot within three (3) days of pickup. You acknowledge that we will not assess the complaint and the Seller will receive their payment if you don’t inform us within this three (3) day period.
- If there are any shipping issues, we ask that you work towards a solution directly with the Seller. VintaClassic is entitled to take the signature of receipt and/or Track & Trace delivery confirmation at the delivery location as proof that you’ve received the Lot. If there’s an issue with the delivery of a Lot and you don’t reach a solution with the Seller, you will both need to cooperate in an investigation by the transport agency. A running investigation does not prejudice our right to decide whether the Purchase Price will be refunded to you or paid to the Seller.
- Arrange pickup with the Seller.If you have won a Lot that needs to be picked up, you must (arrange to) pick up the Lot within five (5) business days of your purchase, unless you have agreed otherwise with the Seller. The specified pickup time will never be regarded as a statutory limit. If you fail to pick up the Lot in accordance with our instructions or your agreement with the Seller, you acknowledge that we may either pay the Seller or cancel the transaction in our system.
- VintaClassics may cancel transactions if the Seller does not deliver the Lot.If the Seller does not deliver the Lot in accordance with his obligations under the Seller Terms or the Lot description, we will send the Seller multiple reminders. If the Seller does not act in accordance with our instructions, you agree and acknowledge that we may cancel the transaction in our system. Cancellation of the transaction is not the same as a dissolution of the Contract of Sale. Once we have cancelled the transaction, you are free to obtain your rights under the Contract of Sale with the Seller directly.
Article 4: Failure to fulfill your obligations towards the Seller
If you fail to fulfill your obligations towards the Seller under the Contract of Sale, you will be in default and the Seller will be entitled to dissolve the Contract of Sale. We may send you a notice of default and a notice of dissolution on behalf of the Seller, but we are not obliged to do so. In that context, your obligations will include compensating the Seller’s damages, without prejudice to any other rights the Seller has.
Article 5: Failure to fulfill your obligations towards VintaClassics
- Temporarily or permanently limit your authorization to bid on and/or sell Lots
- Temporarily or permanently revoke any special status associated with your Account
- Temporarily or permanently limit your access to your Account
- If you (i) have not provided accurate bank or identification details upon our first request within a reasonable period, (ii) have been flagged by our Payment Service Provider, or (iii) have not passed any PEP or sanction list checks, you will be in default and (a) any payment (including a refund) may be withheld or (b) you will forfeit the right to receive payment (including a refund)
- If you paid for a Lot with your credit card and, even though the Seller was not in default, you filed a successful chargeback, we are allowed to (i) block your Account, (ii) set-off any claims we have towards you, (iii) block any future payments to you, and (iv) initiate legal proceedings against you
If our agreement is terminated or access to your Account is suspended while you still have certain obligations towards a Seller under a Contract of Sale, we may cancel the transactions in our system and dissolve the Contract(s) of Sale on behalf of the relevant Seller(s).
Article 6: Right of withdrawal
Consumers have a statutory guarantee of conformity of the Lot. Furthermore, depending on your place of residence, you might have the right to cancel and return your purchase for no reason.
- The EU right of withdrawal may be applicable to your Contract of Sale. Consumers who reside in a country within the European Economic Area and who purchase a Lot from a Professional Seller will be entitled to withdraw from the purchase without stating the reasons within 14 days after receipt of the Lot (the ‘cooling off period’).
- If you withdraw from your purchase, you need to return the Lot to the Seller. Under the right of withdrawal, you’ll need to return the Lot within 14 days of your withdrawal notification. The Lot must be returned to the Seller with all the related accessories that were delivered and, if possible, in the original condition and packaging. You are only liable for any diminished value of the Lot resulting from handling beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Lot. The entire Purchase Price, including transport costs, and the Buyer’s Fee will be refunded to you. However, you will bear the direct costs for sending back the Lot.
- The right of withdrawal may not be applicable to your purchase. Please note: certain products and services are excluded from the withdrawal right, such as, but not limited to, gold, diamonds, bullions, and other products with fluctuating prices, that decay quickly, or have a limited shelf life.
More information about the right of withdrawal can be found in our Policy Right of Withdrawal.
Article 7: Disputes with other Users
We expect Users to resolve any dispute between themselves. However, if necessary, we will make reasonable efforts to mediate between the Seller and the Buyer. Any complaints and disputes between you and a Seller must therefore be reported to us as quickly as possible. We advise users strongly to use our internal message system and or upload documents concerning the dispute, in order to faster resolve issues.
Reach out to VintaClasics: contact our Customer Support Department by sending us a customer service ticket.
For questions about our Online Marketplace VintaClassics.com or these Buyer Terms, you can contact us via the following contact information:
VintaClassics /Shellton B.V.
PO box 4122